Did I ever mention how much I dislike shopping? There are several reasons for this....
1: It's totally boring (haha)
2: Nothing ever fits me. I feel like a giant trying to fit into dwarf apperal.
3: I don't really like the way I look anyway, so having to stare at meself in da mirror doesn't thrill me all that much.
4: Most of the young styles don't fit me because I am shaped very differentally from the norm. My arms are large and muscular, my legs are fat and squatty and my torso is the longest part of me body and has an extreme hour glass shape with a waist 8 inches smaller than me hips.
I could go on and on but I think that whoever is reading this gets the point. lolz. but don't get me wrong. I am very happy with the way God made me, and I'm sure it was for a very good purpose...but I have yet to figure it out.
Anyway, I did find three tops and that was good. Another reason it's hard to shop is because when it comes to clothes, I like mine simple and conservative. Mostly for my age group, the apperal is wild and collorful. Just give me a simple vertical stripe blouse or somthing solid and I'll be happy. ^_^ But it's very hard to find that kind of stuff. Alas! T- shirt and jeans I shall adorn for ever! But I'm ok with that! Whatever is comfortable and modest!! :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Yay! I love you, Meghan. Definitely my sentiments exactly... I couldn't fit in a lot of things for a while (and I still can't where a lot of things that I like).... but I did find a style I liked on me that I could wear, recently. So maybe the same will happen to you!
Your heart is sooo in the right place to be when it comes to what you like to dress like and your attitude is amazing. I really do love you, girlio! <3
Gahhhh!! I am sooo excited!! But I better not get my hopes up to high. Just in case it is not God's plan.
Ooo what kind of thing do you use for the vocab? What sentences and paper? do you write them all?
Isn't it great that we can trust in Him?
Ah! That sounds like a grand idea! I wish I live near you so I could borrow them! Hey! would you mind sending me a pic of one for a reference? you don't have to. Do you use normal paper or hardstock?
Speaking of pics how did you like the ones I sent?
Post a Comment