Saturday, June 14, 2008

Summer

OK...so I feel really lazy, but it's summer, right? Problem is, it may be too late to get a job. So just to pass the time, I've been making movies, and reading, and running. The running is really hard though, 'cuz of the heat. My friend josef and I have been hanging out a lot though lately, practically every day this week. All of our other friends are out and about for the beggining-of-summer-family-getaway-stuff. So we're like, spending time together, while we wait for the rest to come back from vacation stuff. It's been fun though, I hope we still hang out when people start getting back. Been reading alot lately too. I LOVE to read. Did I ever mention that? ^_^ I'm a book nerd, and proud of it. Just about to finish Pendragon: Raven Rise, book 9 in the series. Things are getting pretty wacky in it, not that they wern't before. It's just that more things are coming together and more questions being answered..and it's still confuzing! >.<>.< ;)*)

1 comment:

Ashley Calafiore said...

Soo, what is this fellow like?
I can see pictures?
What do you think of him?
lol I like to know all about my bestest friends. =P Bet you're glad I don't live near you.