Monday, September 8, 2008
Ummm... something new...
Wellllll...... Today was interesting....(never a good way to start a blog lolz) After class, I went to get my eyes examined...for the first time ever. I"M BLIND!!!!!! hahaha...not really. But it turns out I have a stigma-something or other and my eyes are working too hard....the doctor was like "You must be a dilligent student, because it looks like your eyes have been straining while studying alot." ....heeeeee. Weeeelllllll, not exactly...*Thinks to self* "maybe its cuz I *cough cough* read *cough cough* too much *cough*" :) But anyway.... Do to the fact that I can't read road signs very well...at all.... *grin* I now officially have glasses! Woot! I think it completes my "bookworm" look quite nicely. ^-^ hahaha
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
haha Not my "Jesse" to be sure! lol
Oh the cooking lessons? haaha
just saying I'm doing a lot of cooking lately. lol
haha thanks I love that picture too! And I love my name. ^-^
I will post more as soon as possible!
awwww... howcome you don't wear those awesome glasses very often??
Post a Comment