Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Eh...

^-^; Appologies for yesterdays post. I was a bit out of it. I was, uhh... feeling the reprocussions of dehydration and I kinda forgot a meal. heehee. Having a glass of water in 2 1/2 days would probably make anyone a little shaky and headachey lol. Even now me right hand won't stop moving T_T But yes. I would like to add to yesterday's post by saying that I am in fact very happy with my life XD. I was just, like I said, a little outta it, (and I kinda have like a buuuunch of stressful school thingies. I think they are stressful, I dunno... whatever it is called, I havn't been able to shake this head ache or conquer the steely knot in me stomache..) so no worries! I am fine, and yeah...it's all good. :)

1 comment:

Ashley Calafiore said...

AGH!!! how did I miss these posts???? HOW? I wasn't there when you were stressed......or needed water...or food or just someone to vent to......why??
.
.
.
.
.
agh I'm sorry Meghan....