I was just sitting at the pc and thinking, and decided that I would write down some of my thoughts... I really can't believe that I graduated! It is such an amazing thing for me...(not that I'm stupid...well...) I know that's probably a wired thing to say right? I mean, I've pretty much just been saying all along that "it's only highschool, what's the big deal?" But now that I think of it...for me it kinda is. Not many know this, but I was adopted. Not a day goes by that I don't thank God for such a gift as to be brought up by such wonderful Christians, in a well off family, in a beatiful environment. If God hadn't brought me here, I would be raised by two completely different people. My birth father was a six foot nine body builder, me birth mum, a five eight, unemployed stay-at-home wife. Neither made it through highschool, actually neither even got to highschool, one made it to sixth, the other to eighth. But more importantly, niether were Christians. Where in the world would I be? What in the world would I be if God hadn't blessed me to be in this amazing family of mine?? Truly there is an amazing, gracious, wonderful Father out there, who loves me and proves it everyday when I open my eyes in the morning to when I get in my nice bed at night. I keep thinking, "I don't deserve this. Who am I to be blessed so much?" Thank you heavenly Father for Your amazing grace!
eh...sorry, that was long, but it was nice to think out loud... *sigh*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Aw! Meghan! I'm so proud of you!
God really has blessed you! And He's blessed me through you, dear Meghan. <3 Love you girl.
YAy!! I know I love the circle series! Are you reading the lost books?
Post a Comment