Friday, June 20, 2008

Me Friends in FL

In response to a prior request (lolz ^~^) I haz posted some picz of me friends in FL.


This one was actually taken in NC. lol. from left to right. Tesa, Tali, and Kathleen. church buddies!, and thats pretty much the only time I see 'em.


This is me with me long-time friend Jessie. She gradgimacated too, she just changed outta da annoying robe/gown thingy faster. We knowded eachother since we were...well I iz 6 months older, so, since I was 6 months old, haha ^^;



This iz Josh. yeah. Good uhh. friend. Iz leaving though. *ish sad* He is leaving for da Naval (Navel...Navol.... ?_?) Accadamy. We used to be in certain classes together and would play airsoft together. *sigh* fun times.



This is Nick. He lives in me "hood" lolz. Ish half cuban half italian. uhh... plays bass/second guitar in our band. is almost 16. He likes to make movies. Been in a couple of them. heehee.



And this is Josef. Not the best pic of him but, only semi/good one I could find. haha ^^; This was at Halloween. He was supposed to be a security guard for Nick. lolz



This is a snapshot from a vid we started... it was never finished cuz..ummm...heehee we talked and goofed off too much. (note: this was at me neighbor's house)

2 comments:

Ashley Calafiore said...

Haha! I like your friends! They look nice! And I like Josef he looks cool!
Italian and Spaniard? Does he have a brother? Or a cousin? I'm not choosy! haha I crack me up....

Ashley Calafiore said...

Aw! I most certainly will. He is on my mental list. So are you, my friend, "that you might confidently make known the mystery of the Gospel"! Love you, girly. <3