Sunday, June 29, 2008
Summer thus far...
I have been reading alot lately just started on book #nine and am making my way through its 814 pages. Am trying to think of what to make for me next vid. It iz really hard to work with friends on them. We always end up talking too much, and not getting enough footage, and by the time we have a chance another time to take more, I usually have changed me mind and want to film somthing different. lolz. I love my church, and have been working there more and more, just helping them with setting up and taking down for events and being ready and able if they need help with anything. I still don't have a job. I applied at Borders..no word. AMC movie theatre..no word. And a bunch of other places. I was too late I suppose. ^~^ Am going to camp this week, so I wont be posting for a little while. It's only five days, but it's always such a spiritually uplifting experiance...right now I feel like I really need that...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
aww. It sounds like you are having a good and productive summer! That's great. Unlike mine, oh well I must make the most of my situation.
Camp? That sounds cool. I've never been to something like that. Tell me how it goes. Love ya, Kiwi.
Post a Comment